[3830] CQ WW RTTY N6GP SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 28 18:56:07 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA

   80:  119       39      5     6
   40:  152       44      9    10
   20:  216       45     26    18
   15:   25        5     13    11
   10:    8        2      4     4
-----------------------------------
Total:  520      135     57    49  Total Score = 171,351

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Terrible conditions, but always a fun contest.  Started out low power with very
low rates Friday Night.  Got my amp hooked up mid-day Saturday and did much
better.
Condix seemed to flip the bits around on my callsign Saturday Night on 40m.
Seemed like EVERYONE busted my call as N6GV, N6OP,  N6GH.  Was terrible.
First time in over 5 years that I worked a new DXCC RTTY entity in the contest.
Did the happy dance after working 5Z4VJ !
Nice to see a slight opening on 10m to South America in the final 2 hours.
Tried out my new SDRPlay in the Spectrum Display in N1MM+, which is why I
entered as Assisted Mode.  Very helpful, especially during the 10m opening.
Hope to work this many QSOs in the Calif QSO party next weekend. CU then!

Rig:  TS-590SG
      Ameritron AL-811H  350W
Ants: 80m sloping dipole
      40m dipole