[3830] KRC SST AC2YD Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 28 19:36:27 EDT 2020

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Sep 28

Call: AC2YD
Operator(s): AC2YD
Station: AC2YD

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   8     9
Total:   8     9  Total Score = 810

Fun!  Found minor bug in UDC for N1MM+; it counted a VA3 as a different
continent DX, and gave me 30 points for the contact.  It wanted to give me 900
point score ... I corrected to 810.  Many thanks to all the good ears for
patience in copying my 2W QRP 40m signal from NJ, especially N0TA in CO, and
K6RB in CA, coast to coast!  Rig:  Softrock RXTX Ensemble, Quisk S/W
transceiver, 1/4-wave vertical with 32 radials.