[3830] CQ WW RTTY IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) SO(A)SB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 29 02:43:17 EDT 2020

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): IZ1LBG
Station: IR1G

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Cortazzone (AT)
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1663      53      111    33
------------------------------------
Total: 1663      53      111    33  Total Score = 812,625

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Last year I wrote:
"When we think that condition cannot be worst, then we reached another
minimum."

This year we reached another minimum in propagation low.
The G1 storm that hit during weekend pratically destroyed the band, especially
towards US. Just last week, the band was runnable to US at about 22z while
during the contest it was closed hours before that.

Great competition with OM7M and 9A5Y keep me pushing knowing that their station
are better than mine.

Despite condition, it was fun!

See you on the next one!

Filippo IZ1LBG