[3830] 222FallSprnt KR1ST Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 29 23:46:14 EDT 2020

                    222 MHz Fall Sprint - 2020

Call: KR1ST
Operator(s): KR1ST
Station: KR1ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN21FK

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: IC-7300 + DEMI L222-28HP + C1012 brick
Ant: M2 10 ele
Pwr: 100W

I operated only FT4. I expected to make maybe 1 or 2 QSO's at most, but got 6! I
know, it's nothing to write home about and it's not how you win contests, but I
don't really care. The fun is in the experiment and trying something different.
The nice thing about FT4 is that it doesn't get on my impatient nerves as FT8
does, and it allows you to call CQ in many different directions much quicker.

Thanks to those stopping by on 222.170!

 73,
--Alex KR1ST