[3830] WPX SSB ND8DX SOSB80 Classic Unassisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 4 02:05:49 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: ND8DX
Operator(s): ND8DX
Station: ND8DX

Class: SOSB80 HP
Class Overlay: Classic Unassisted
QTH: Ohio

   80: 1017
Total: 1017  Prefixes = 451  Total Score = 93,013

Less than thrilled over the rule changes this year that pretty much turned
Single Op into a "RUN WHAT YA BRUNG, HEADS UP DRAG RACE". The addition
of the "Classic" overlay category, to an extent, balances things out,
except for the
"first 24 hours" clause, not sure what to make of that, and feel like
my hands are tied behind my back simply because I only run one radio, one amp,
and really don't care to use the Packet Cluster except when doing multi-op. To
me, participation seemed down this year, poor conditions...Covid..or rule
changes?