[3830] SP DX W1UE(@W1KM) SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 4 13:47:03 EDT 2021

                    SP DX Contest - 2021

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

  160:   12     0       8
   80:   65     0      15
   40:  113     0      16
   20:  115     0      16
   15:    2     0       2
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  307     0      57  Total Score = 52,497

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A few hours spent searching for my SP friends.  Thanks to SN7Q and SP4Z, the two
stations that I worked on 5 bands.  I did get a short opening to SP on 15M; I
could hear about 10 SPs on 15M, but they couldn't hear me.  I couldn't turn the
rotor, and I'm guessing it was somewhat of a skewed path to get here.

Thanks to all for the QSOs, and to Greg W1KM for the use of his station.

Dennis W1UE