[3830] EA RTTY AA8R SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 4 18:13:41 EDT 2021

                    EA RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: AA8R
Operator(s): AA8R
Station: AA8R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FL

Total:  231   131  Total Score = 49,457

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First contest with a new Icom 7610.  Spent the first part of the contest
configuring the 7610, N1MM+ and a Microham MKII to all work togetherm using
RTTY. Took longer than I thought.  I've been using a K3 for several years.
Finally after 2-3 hrs everything was working like a charm and enjoyed the
contest Saturday afternoon and for a couple hours into the evening.  The ICOM
7610 is a great rig.

Thanks for all the contacts.

Equip:  ICOM 7610,Elecraft KAT500 tuner, Elecract KPA500(350watts), MKII, N1MM+,
2 ele quad at 40ft and a 43' vertical.