[3830] EA RTTY KT1I(@KT2I) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 5 11:04:09 EDT 2021

                    EA RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: KT1I
Operator(s): KT1I N1MGO WB8PKK
Station: KT2I

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Massachusetts
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

   15:    4     3
Total:  399   193  Total Score = 112,133

KT1I Charlie, I Operated only the first four hours so it was not a major effort
for me. Interesting contest, Made a few contacts on 15 but 10 was absolutely
dead.
N1MGO Gordon, Lots of fun, but was slow during the night.
activity was better than I thought it would be for Easter weekend.
Overall the remote worked great, no hardware problems, just two problems with
the logging using the Writelog internet log server.
WB8PKK Ken, This newbie learned a lot from the Elmers. (Yes Ken we will do our
best to get you up to speed)