[3830] 144SprngSprnt KM4KMU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 5 23:22:34 EDT 2021

                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: KM4KMU
Operator(s): KM4KMU
Station: KM4KMU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM16XW

FT8 was screaming but since my computer decided to hate my radio for some reason
I worked SSB VOX.

Heard 4 stations.  Worked 2.  Noisy as all heck here in Va Beach.  The last one
had to use CW to complete the QSO due to fading condx.  First ever CW RX of a
call that I am absolutely certain of.  WHAT A GREAT EVENT (for me at least) A
first place if I ever had one even if it was 1/9,000 of my best ever score.  CW
rocks, darn bad I dont rock CW LOL.

Hope you had half as much fun.

73
John