[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 7 16:13:42 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 7

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: kp20xw

Total:  61  Mults = 52  Total Score = 3,172

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

At the start the strong ones on 14 MHz were:
CR6K EA3FZT EA4OR LZ5R. I burned some minutes
to earn my turn in the CR6K-pileup. I did run
LP due to slow tune of the linear (set ready
for 7 MHz). Indeed 7 MHz was quite productive
and I was happy to get a call from Heijo EA8OM
after doing a thorough S/P-round first. The
Loop-on-Ground (still partly under snow) was
helping the receiver on 3.5 MHz during the
last 8 minutes. Need to make an inverted-L
for better efficiency on the low bands. The
vertical has been shortened 4 m by gale force.
--- Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops ---