[3830] NCCC Sprint KU8E LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 8 23:14:05 EDT 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 9

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): :30

  160:   4      4
   80:  13     12
   40:  21     17
Total:  38     33  Total Score = 1,254

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100 , TS590SG and wires

Hadn't been on for one of these in awhile.

Did a pseudo SO2R since some cables are taken apart on the TS590SG to get ready
for our Georgia QSO Party rover trip this weekend. I forgot I unhooked the CW
keying cables stuff so and didn't have time to hook it up before the start. So I
didn't have computer keying on the 2nd radio and used a paddle on it. The LBS
band pass filters I got for Xmas last year work great. I haven't had a chance to
use them a lot. I need to get on for the NS more often.

Look for W4AN/m in the Georgia QSO Party this weekend with K4BAI and I
operating.

Jeff