[3830] 222SprngSprnt KM4KMU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 13 23:02:35 EDT 2021

                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: KM4KMU
Operator(s): KM4KMU
Station: KM4KMU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM16

222 is my favorite band but tonight it let me down.  For the first two hours I
thought my station was broke. Noise went from nothing to S-5 as someone (or the
Navy) here in Va Beach turned something broad band and powerful on.

2 scheds failed.  Then the noise died off.  Still nothing on SSB.

Jumped to repeaters to drum up contacts and all 4 takers had problems due to
lack of use.  Finally I got one sched to work on SSB it it was ugly.  Final
Sched failed, not even a tickle on an empty clean waterfall.

I guess it happens to all of us.  At least I know my radio works.

Hope you had a more productive evening.

73
John
KM4KMU