[3830] CWopsT KZ5D Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 14 10:07:14 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 14

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA

Total:  144  Mults = 134  Total Score = 19,296

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Two weeks in a row we've had huge thunderstorms rolling through LA on Wednesday
morning. Not much fun trying to pull out calls amid constant static crashes. My
apology to all for the repeats needed and missed Qs from others who I could not
pull through the QRN. Not much chance for the other 2 CWTs today as weather
supposed to deteriorate as the day goes on. Hope to see you next week when maybe
it's quieter.