[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 14 10:41:33 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 14

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total:  180  Mults = 180  Total Score = 32,400

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

40 meters. Inverted vee at about 65 ft. Flex 6600, Maestro, PGXL. Rural
location.
Good start.  At 1315Z had 48 QSOs.  Good west coast activity, but signals
generally 579.  Similarly the east coast was 579.  Some areas of the mid USA
were strong. W9 just a whisper. Plenty of activity, but lull at 1325Z.  At 1335Z
had 112 QSOs. Slowing a bit.  Need to figure out 2 VFOs on a band so I can keep
looking when having to CQ.  Congrats to AB5XS - CWA at 37 WPM.  Steady stream
continued.  Started to S&P at 1351Z.  Could not raise K9MA, but did manage
to clean out the band pretty well with a good rate at the end of about 3 a
minute.  Missed working W1WEF and a few other regulars who must be doing about
the same as me. 200 QSOs is still out of reach!