[3830] 222SprngSprnt K1DY Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 14 13:09:46 EDT 2021

                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: K1DY
Operator(s): K1DY
Station: K1DY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN54JQ

Well, I had a music gig in the evening so couldn't get on until close to 10PM.
My antenna is still stuck SW but I had new QRO and hoped that might make a
difference in "getting noticed". It did. Ended up working 9 stations
in 6 grids. 7 on SSB, one on CW and one on FT8. The FT8 qso was with N2NT in
FN20 and Andy was so strong we could EASILY have made it on CW, maybe even SSB!
Conditions, by the time I got on, seemed really flat. my normal easy FN31 q's
(K1TEO and WZ1V) were a bit of a struggle.. Still, all in all, a fun time.. see
y'all on 432 in a week! - bill, K1DY in Maine