[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 15 00:20:27 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 15

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  11  Mults = 11  Total Score = 121

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Woke up at 06:16 local. Summertime rescued it:
it would have been too late in Winter... Most
audible 3.5 MHz stations were S/P, but I could
attract them with my own CQ. That did not work
on 7 MHz, as most EU were chasing DX, but Matt
CE2LR was the strongest among those, and easy
to reach. Initially I had difficulty in getting
my signal through to Noe CO8NMN, but I was
amazed how high his signal peaked up for a very
short moment at 0348Z. Heard a half dozen USA
with fast flutter, but no luck getting through
this time. Altogether CWT was better than a dream!
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops