[3830] KRC SST W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 18 21:20:03 EDT 2021

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 19

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

   40:  79     39
Total:  79     39  Total Score = 3,081

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of activity again this week. It's always good to hear folks who don't
appear in the Call History file -- probably means they're newbies, which is just
what we're looking for in this event. Several of my callers were slow, but they
were all pretty good ops.

40 meters was in good shape, with nice signals from across the continent. Some
of the W6 guys were a bit weak, but all in all the conditions seemed reasonably
good.

Hope to be able to make next week's Sunday night SST session.

73...
Randy, W8FN