[3830] CQMM DX KH6CJJ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 18 21:48:53 EDT 2021

                    CQMM DX Contest - 2021

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii

   80:   11
   40:   61      4
   20:  145      8
   15:   67     25
   10:   21     16
----------------------
Total:  305     53  Countries = 29  Total Score = 118,982

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

A fun contest although conditions were very poor all of Saturday.  They improved
Sunday although not enough for me to work EU.  It was nice to have 10 open for a
little Saturday and a few hours Sunday.  It was only open to SA except for a few
minutes Sunday during which I could faintly hear W5AW and N8OO.  W5AW heard me,
but no luck with N8OO.  N8OO was loud here all during the contest except for on
10.  Thanks for all the Q's...Kent

TS-990
3 el SteppIR @35'
Multiband dipole @40'