[3830] CQMM DX KU8E SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 18 23:27:59 EDT 2021

                    CQMM DX Contest - 2021

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12:53

   80:   97      1
   40:  119     14
   20:  109      8
   15:   55     24
   10:    5      4
----------------------
Total:  385     51  Countries = 50  Total Score = 161,701

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Acom 1000 and wires

Most of the beginning was spent S&P working CQMM, MiQP and OQP. After I
started to run out of people to work in those QSO parties I did some CQing.
Conditions on both 40 and 80 meters were good to EU. It was great to see both 15
and 10 meters open up some. This was my first time spending any significant time
in CQMM and the activity seemed pretty good. Missed most of Sunday because we
drove up to Atlanta to see family. I'm now more open to being around people
since I now have both of my COVID-19 shots out of the way.

Jeff