[3830] CQMM DX IN3FHE YL LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 19 09:41:36 EDT 2021

                    CQMM DX Contest - 2021

Call: IN3FHE
Operator(s): IN3FHE
Station: IN3FHE

Class: YL LP
QTH:

   80:
   40:  135      2
----------------------
Total:  171     21  Countries = 60  Total Score = 40,424

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun and barely decent conditions for this corner of the country. I had a
lot of difficulty hearing and to have qso with SA stations (here the 15m. were
as silent as 10), but luckily in the last 5 minutes of the contest I was lucky
with FY and CE2. It's a pleasure to find that the number of yl, compared to last
year, has definitely increased.
70w and vertical multiband , software QARtest
Helga/Ina in3fhe