[3830] CWopsT I2WIJ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 21 16:15:05 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 21

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  112  Mults = 87  Total Score = 9,744

Club: CW-Ops

Comments:

Better than this afternoon but still loosy conditions.(at least on my side)
After beating Milen to day (at least once in career) even if he was on only for
half an hour(!), I never heard LZ5R soooooo looooud on 20 and on 40m like
tonight, smoking S-meter and lost 20dB of hearing capability for a while, wow!
Then you undertand how he can make the most session QSOs. Very nice Milen!

May be CU in the 3z session tomorrow morning.
Bob, I2WIJ