[3830] GaQP N8II Single OpMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 21 17:02:32 EDT 2021

                    Georgia QSO Party - 2021

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: wv

  160:
   80:   15      1
   40:   65     60
   20:   34     10
--------------------
Total:  114     71  CW Mults = 68  Ph Mults = 37  Total Score = 31,395

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My family decided to visit resulting in 1930Z start; so, I throttled back from
trying to win this one. Congrats to NX3A who is not far away for a great score;
I doubt if I could have overcome his score regardless of effort. There were a
good number of mobiles active; many thanks to W4AN, N4N, N4I, and K4M. The pile
ups were massive and out of control during the final hours on 40. It was nice to
have a short but decent 20M opening on Sunday with about 40 minutes of prop into
north GA, much longer to south GA. 40M phone activity seemed to be down a bit.

73, Jeff