[3830] 432SprngSprnt W4NF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 21 21:46:05 EDT 2021

                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM18hq

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I operated from my Rover in my driveway as the weather was very windy and
turning cold. So I decided not to head up to the 2200' spot about an hour from
home.  I operated at about 320' ASL and that was a big difference on 432.  I had
about 3 uncompleted Qs.  Most furthest Q was with K1TEO.  I heard him on SSB at
the beginning of the contest but I could not get his attention.  When he went to
FT8 he was even louder and we completed quickly.  I'm looking forward to a 6
Band 3-4 grid Rove in June.  73 and thanks for the Qs. W4NF Jack