[3830] 432SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 22 00:48:12 EDT 2021

                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2021

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Winter coats THIS LATE in April? Yes! I even noticed some small snowflakes as I
was setting up. Temps had dropped to the upper 30's by Sprint time and no sign
of any propagation enhancement, though I did hear a station in EN50 and one in
EN70.

Two other Rovers besides myself were operating around the EN51/52/61/62 Grid
Corner and I filled in full dance cards with each of them for 32 of my 51 QSOs.
The remaining 19 Qs were from 6 different fixed stations, 3 of them contacted
from all 4 grids I visited, 2 more contacted from 3 of the 4 grids I visited and
one station just contacted from one of my grids.

Again, thanks to all who were on, to the Central States VHF Society for their
continued sponsorship of the Spring VHF & Up Sprint series and to the
Society's management committee of KA2KQM, W0ZQ and WB8BZK.