[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 22 23:09:33 EDT 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 23

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      4
   80:  14     11
   40:  16     14
   20:   9      5
Total:  44     34  Total Score = 1,496

I started out the day with a double root canal, spent the rest of the day
prepping for my last class of the semester at Hesston College tomorrow, and
ended the day with my favorite CW activity. Definitely moving in the right
direction!

20 gave up some mults when I came back to it, 40 was a zoo so I alternated 40
and 80, and 160 was tough. Should have done better tonight but not bad
considering the rest of the day :- )  Thanks for the fun!

73, Bob, w0bh