[3830] KRC SST K4BAI(@K4BAI/M) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 23 20:18:36 EDT 2021

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 23

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   40:  11      8
   20:  15     12
-------------------
Total:  26     20  Total Score = 520

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

KU8E driving.  Pleasant hour on Interstate 75 headed toward FL for the FL QSO
Party this weekend.  We will be using the SECC club call, W4AN.  Probably mostly
CW, but maybe some SSB on 20M.  TS590SG and Hustler whips.  We can instantly QSY
from 40 to 20 to 15M.  Hoping for good bad conditions.  We will be principally
in the Northern part of FL  Route is on the FQP website.  Hope to work many of
you this weekend.  Come on and join in the fun!  73, John, K4BAI.