[3830] FlQP W4MLB M/MMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 25 18:43:15 EDT 2021

                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: W4MLB
Operator(s): AF4Z N1ZZ K5LD KK4ZWC KO4OLA KO4PHN NB4C K2MRK W1IP W4GAL W7TSO N4DEE K9ES
Station: W4MLB

Class: M/MMixed LP
QTH: el98

   15:    1      0
   10:    0      0
Total:  733    828  CW Mults = 68  Ph Mults = 61  Total Score = 591,852

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

We had 3 rookies, KO4OLA, KO4PHN & N4DEE, that operated in FQP, after
working the ARRL Rookie Roundup SSB last weekend. We also had a bunch of
experienced operators as well.  The team, consisting of both CW & SSB
operators, worked together very well over the weekend. New tuning stubs, built
by AF4Z & N1ZZ, were used this weekend & worked well for the 2 stations.

The team is looking forward to the next contest!!