[3830] FlQP AB1J SOAB(A)CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 25 21:11:00 EDT 2021

                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: Waltham, EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:30

--------------------
Total:  130     0  CW Mults = 41  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 21,156

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I told my wife I wouldn't be doing any radio contests this weekend. What I meant
was I wouldn't be doing any DISPUPTIVE contest, nothing that would affect how we
conduct our lives. No meal changes, no affect on chores and yard work, TV
watching, Zoom sessions, etc. That was all true, but I still did some contesting
in the FLQP. It was fun to drop by the shack every now and then to work a few
more stations. It's difficult to get through a weekend without some kind of
operating activity. There's always something going on. Most likely, fifty things
going on.

So I had a good time and got psyched for next weekend, what with the 7QP, New
England QP and myriads of others unfolding in a grand ensemble. I'll be on as
W1W.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500
N1MM Logger+  ViewProp
20m attic dipole
40m & 20m outdoor 66' outdoor stealth wire with indoor counterpoise; old
manual Dentron tuner
LoTW  eQSL  ClubLog