[3830] FlQP NN7CW SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 25 22:52:36 EDT 2021

                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: NN7CW
Operator(s): NN7CW
Station: NN7CW

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 18:13

   10:     0
--------------------
Total:  1502    0  CW Mults = 54  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 162,216

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Fun QSO party, despite bottom-of-the-cycle condx.
After hearing rumors about some increasing sun spot activity, I was hoping for
more action on 15m, but it seems we still have to wait another year or two.
Therefore, another two band event came to be and since I was suffering from some
flu-like symptoms after receiving my second Covid shot the day before, I decided
to take it easy, park one rig on 40 and the other on 20 and just provide an easy
target for out-of-state callers. Apart from probing 15 in between, I didn't move
an inch from where I was until it was time to call it a night.
Sunday started with 1.5 hours of thunder and lightning, but once the weather
cleared up, I was back in business and feeling much better. I decided to hang
out on 15 for a while to reward the brave ones who might get through while
keeping a meager run going on 20. Since the conditions didn't get any better, I
continued my rather casual approach and hope I managed to work everyone who was
trying to work me.

73 y'all and I hope to work you in the 2021 Unassisted Challenge!
Wolf, NN7CW