[3830] FlQP KA6BIM SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 25 23:13:33 EDT 2021

                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   36
   20:  148     46
--------------------
Total:  184     46  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 31  Total Score = 76,176

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Conditions were good on Saturday.  At the end of the Day I was only 1 qso behind
last years high power entry.  40 meters was just getting going here when the
first period of the contest ended.  Sunday was a different story.  I only
managed 3 qso's on 40 in the first 2 hours.  40 was essentially a dead band here
on the West Coast, and 20 didn't open for quite awhile.  Sunday I made only 1/4
of Saturdays qso's and fell way behind the qso count.  I heard lots of mobiles,
but with low power they seldom heard me.  Back to High power next year.... On
the upside, I finally finished working all the Florida counties with N4FP giving
me Union county as my final county.  Thank You!