[3830] FlQP N1LN SOAB(A)CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 26 07:26:15 EDT 2021

                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: NC

   40:   91     0
   20:   65     0
   15:    2     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  158     0  CW Mults = 48  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 30,336

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a very part time operation as Florida was just too close to keep me in
the chair. Very had to hear anyone or be heard on 20 during most of the day.
Must be the propagation as Florida is usually strong here in NC on 20. I was
totally amazed to even work anyone on 15, but thanks to the great ears of NN7CW
and N4FCG I did manage 2 Qs on Sunday. One station that I never had issues
hearing or working, even on 20 most of the time, was K4OJ.  What a great signal
and fantastic operator(s). Never tried to run so, all Qs are SP.

As I was running assisted, I would walk into the shack, check the spots, work
the ones I could hear and then back to the projects around the house.  My BIC
time rarely exceeded 15 minutes at a time.

73,
Bruce N1LN