[3830] FlQP W1TO SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 26 19:25:31 EDT 2021

                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: W1TO
Operator(s): W1TO
Station: W1TO

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:46

--------------------
Total:  253     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 33,902

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I was just about to give up on getting the sweep. The last county I needed was
Taylor. The last time I heard N4FP who was scheduled for Taylor, he was starting
to fade. He disappeared for a minute or two, from previous experience I thought
that a county change was coming up. All of a sudden there was a QRL, and he was
in Taylor. I believe I was his first contact, made my day. Thanks to all the
mobiles, they sure make it interesting.