[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 28 10:07:31 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 28

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  66  Mults = 63  Total Score = 4,158

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Not a great morning, although signals were readable, bands were quiet, QSB was
not as prevelant as normal. Then my keyboard quit. then the contest started.
Ended up restarting computer and all was well with first Q at 1310z. Then  I
couldn't seem to settle in and make QSOs very well. Lots of keyboard errors,
timing my calls, and just accidently being obnoxious jumping in out of sync with
the called station. In spite of all that, many thanks for the Q's I did make and
my apologies for any QSOs I may have disrupted. Lo Siento.

CU at 19z.

73,
dale, kg5u

Station:
Xcvr: Elecraft K3S, 100w
Antennas: 10-20m: AV-640, gnd mtd; 40m: Inv vee at 70ft; 80m: Inv vee at 70ft
Software: N1MM Logger+
Paddles: Kent iambic