[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 29 23:26:37 EDT 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 30

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx

   80:  17     13
   40:  17     12
   20:  10      7
   15:   4      2
Total:  48     34  Total Score = 1,632

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A tough night for me, with some line noise and operator rust. Sorry for a few
"send on wrong band in wrong place" QLFs.

Big sigs on 15 from several weat coaster including N5ZO and DanWA. N3ZZ as well.
Seemed to have a little (4 or 5) contact lead on my "arch competitor"
KZ5D but the last ten minutes might have done me in.

Tnx a four bagger with N3ZZ and three with DanWA and KW8N.

All in all, I was ragged. Need to clean up a few interstation things. We have
had family company for nearly a month and I can use the break and get back into
the swing.

Five min segments: 8, 8, 11, 6 (ugh), 7, and 8.

It's a gas-gas-gas guys!

Tnx, Jim N3BB