[3830] MoQP N0O(KK0U) SO Fixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 1 20:39:06 EDT 2021

                    Missouri QSO Party - 2021

Call: N0O
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: N0O

Class: SO Fixed QRP
QTH: LCN

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   16     0       0
   40:  221     0       0
   20:  173     0       0
   15:   16     0       0
   10:    1     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  427     0       0  Mults = 75  Total Score = 63,900

Club: St. Louis QRP Society

Comments:

Started the contest hunkered down in my tent, thankful that I hadn't run the
feed lines into it yet, as lightning crashed all around.  Some dicey moments
there.

This was great leisurely fun!  One highlight was working OM2LV on three
different bands.

Wish that W0MA and K0GQ had gotten on CW.

Probably missed some 1x1s, as it was tough hoeing making in-state contacts, even
on 40 and 80.

My extended Lazy-H for 15m played well on 20-10m, even pressed it into  service
on 40m, where it worked quite well.

So many dupes!

73, Jim N0O (KK0U)