[3830] CWopsT K3JT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 5 00:06:21 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 5

Call: K3JT
Operator(s): K3JT
Station: K3JT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV

Total:  127  Mults = 117  Total Score = 14,859

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

excellent session.  QRQ forever!!  Cx permitted lots of action.
Running on 20M was a blast, then JN1THL, Ken called me, so good conditions
prevailed.  for the second half, I went on a S&P mission for most of the
time on 40M, until the last 10 minutes, I found a frequency to call CQ at 7049.6
KHz.
Thanks for all the fun.   73.
station:  K3, 2L Quad, 40m inv vee, Amp Supply Amp
(pair of 3-500Z\'s).  N1MM+,
Speed X, Les Logan Bug of c.a. 1943, model 501
(if not using N1MM+ keying for fast events).
73    Terry   A3N8.
see also:
http://www.qsl.net/k3jt/  and/or   QRZ.com page.