[3830] EUHF Champ IT9VDQ(@IT9RGY) SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 7 12:22:53 EDT 2021

                    European HF Championship - 2021

Call: IT9VDQ
Operator(s): IT9VDQ
Station: IT9RGY

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Palermo
Operating Time (hrs): 1,5
Remote Operation

---------------------------
Total:  180     0      79  Total Score = 14,220

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

Only a few QSOs using Gabriele's IT9RGY remote station, TS590SG + Spyderbeam,
also located in the city; great fun but at low speed no more than 30 wpm,
because some small delay in returning to reception occasionally made me lose the
first one or the first two letters/digits of the correspondent's call; It was
interesting to note that when I started contesting "a few" years ago,
90% of correspondents gave me the highest license year of mine, now they always
give me a "younger" date! :-)))
73 de Giu IT9VDQ (one of IB9T)