[3830] NAQP CW N1RM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 8 01:11:02 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:00

   15:   15     8
Total:  606   136  Total Score = 82,416

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Blue Ridge 1

Comments:

Got late start due to family commitment, but did okay.  I didn't start until
4pm, and I was hoping to not have to stay up until 2am to get 500 Qs. I was
happy that I managed a little over 600 by 1am. 15 was fun for about 1/2 hour,
then 20 was really great.  Ran for quite a while. The noise was a little worse
on 40, but the rates remained fine. When I finally got to 80 and did a S&P
pass through the band, it looked like my CQs weren't doing much, but then I must
have gotten spotted and I managed about 70/hr for the rest of the contest. I've
been thinking of re-stringing my OCF dipole that I use on 80 since one of the
trees it's attached to is dead, but I kind of like the way it's working!
73, and thanks for the Qs!
Rick N1RM
K4
SteppIR DB18e