[3830] NAQP CW K0B(N0AX) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 8 01:46:37 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K0B
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: N0AX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

Total:  908   185  Total Score = 167,980

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Flying Iguanas

Comments:

A pretty good August HF contest.  While the low bands were noisy they weren't
brutal with the storms elsewhere than the midwest this weekend.  I though 10
meters might come to life but it was pretty spotty and 15 was just a little long
- next year maybe.

K0B was used to celebrate the MO Bicentennial, in particular the First Capitol
in St Charles.  I used "Dan" in recognition of Daniel Boone, a major
figure in early MO history.

Hope to see you all in the NA CW Sprint coming up in a few weeks.  This was a
good opportunity to limber up!

73, Ward N0AX