[3830] NAQP CW N7US Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 8 08:36:07 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N7US
Operator(s): N7US
Station: N7US

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois

Total:  438   118  Total Score = 51,684

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

I hadn't planned on participating unless I did a little antenna maintenance,
which I didn't finish because it was too hot.

The tower was fully nested, and the rotor couldn't be used, so the antennas were
stuck east, and the end of the 80M half sloper was next to the ground.  Being
able to switch the (10-20) SteppIR to bi-directional or 180 degrees was
helpful.

Nonetheless, I got on for a little for the club competition and had fun.