[3830] NAQP CW W2MKM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 8 10:14:44 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W2MKM
Operator(s): W2MKM
Station: W2MKM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 8:08

Total:  627   116  Total Score = 72,732

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC Team Gamma

Comments:

Always a fun contest .. love the low power and unassisted ...

~ 8 hours but in the future I need to put in the full 10 .. need better planning
as it fell on my Wife's Birthday weekend .. yeah she gets the whole weekend ..
if only ...

Thanks all for your patience on the repeats as I was practicing my SO2R dual
CQ'ing albeit clumsily but really did get an appreciation for those who do it so
well ... sorry if I held you up

No 160M antenna up so lost a bunch of mults and was really looking for that 160
Double L that came down recently

Thanks all for the Qs

73 Ed W2MKM