[3830] NAQP CW WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 8 11:35:15 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  388   129  Total Score = 50,052

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: SWAMP FOX CODEBREAKERS

Comments:

I had fun in the multi-band adventure. I believe that this was by all time best
score in the contest. I was part of the troops in the codebreakers camp. We were
responsible for decoding the secret messages as quickly and accurately as
possible. Our troops included N4XL, N4IQ, Nu4E, K7OM and myself. Mission
accomplished even through harsh conditions. (Of course, we're part of the Swamp
Fox Contest Group, which was named for Brigadier General Francis Marion, a
crafty and elusive Revolutionary War hero.)

See ya'll in the next one. 73s Dave WN4AFP