[3830] EUHF Champ OZ3SM SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 8 13:09:43 EDT 2021

                    European HF Championship - 2021

Call: OZ3SM
Operator(s): OZ3SM
Station: OZ3SM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: jo65gv

  160:   73            34
   80:  168            48
   40:  235            55
   20:   58            30
   15:   15            14
   10:    8             7
---------------------------
Total:  557     0     188  Total Score = 104,716

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Thank you for the QSOs in the contest with the worst HF propagation conditions
experienced on all bands, especially 20, 15 and 10 M bands. Stared 2 hours late
and found made only 58, 15 and 8 QSOs on these bands, for the to change to 40 M,
80 and 160 the rest of my time. Lots of thunder noise, QSB and small signals
made it very difficult from my QTH at least.
Did not notice that the contest only 12 hours. I noticed that Sunday morning
when I wanted to continue the contest, only to experience no signals on the
bands...
Stupid me ... read the rules !!!!

Vy 73 de Steve, OZ3SM