[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 13 04:35:44 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 11

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il

Total:  181  Mults = 159  Total Score = 28,779

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Ha! The SteppIR works on 40, but too bad it is in the middle of the day and most
of the activity seems to be on 20. 40 WPM  Started on 20 meters and had 54 QSOS
after 15 minutes.  I have been noticing good rates during the first half hour,
then very slow the second half. At 1928Z had 100 QSOs.  This is often the QSO
number at 39 minutes into the session.  There are lots of spots and it seems
like a lot of activity, but a lull at 1930Z when I reached 105.  CQ CQ CQ
slowing  CQ CQ CQ so went S&P for about 9 minutes and that killed the rate.
Lots of QRN on 40 and lost some of the weaker guys and needed repeats.