[3830] WAE CW K1ESE(@W1IMD) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 15 18:47:21 EDT 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K1ESE
Operator(s): K1ESE
Station: W1IMD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

   80:   12     3    44
   40:   61    65    72
   20:  411   412    90
   15:   52    55    52
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  536   535   258  Total Score = 276,318

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Paul W1IMD for use of a great station!

WAE is always a fun contest.  80m was noisy the first night and better the
second, but I went to bed early and missed some big number mults.  40m was fine
but a bit noisier than normal.  20m was great and 15m came alive at times.
Never even tried 10m based on the lack of spots.  Overall the band conditions
were very good for an enjoyable contest.

The QTCs make this more enjoyable than other contests for me.  I enjoy
relearning the QTC process every year.  I have tremendous respect for those that
programmed N1MM+.  It really does the heavy lifting in this one.

At 15 hours, I put in more time on this contest, mostly due to the variety of
activities and strategies that come from the addition of sending QTCs.  It adds
to the fun.

73 de K1ESE
John