[3830] WAE CW LY5W Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 15 19:22:09 EDT 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Select State

   80:   94    33   128
   40:  313   791   213
   20:  493  1573   184
   15:  128   224   118
   10:   10    10    18
-------------------------
Total: 1038  2631   661  Total Score = 2,425,209

Band    Q/QTC  QSOs     Pts  Mlt  Pt/Q
   3,5    QSO    94      94  128   1,0
   3,5   RQTC    33      33    0   1,0
     7    QSO   313     313  213   1,0
     7   RQTC   791     791    0   1,0
    14    QSO   493     493  184   1,0
    14   RQTC  1573    1573    0   1,0
    21    QSO   128     128  118   1,0
    21   RQTC   224     224    0   1,0
    28    QSO    10      10   18   1,0
    28   RQTC    10      10    0   1,0
 Total    All  3669    3669  661   1,0
Score: 2.425.209
1 Mult = 5,6 Q's

My best personal score (by points) ever in WAEDC CW! And best QTC number
(2631)ever for me.
First WAEDC for me was 1981.

SO1R. Contest audio fully recorded. Who wants to hear own signal during our QSO
just drop me e-mail.

THANKS FOR BEING ON-LINE ALL TIME OM5ZW, DJ5MW, SN7Q, IR2Q, DK9PY, 9A5Y,...
Was very interesting to watch all game :) Respect you guys.

The antenna control unit has burned down at sunday morning, when found KL7SB on
40m. I tried to turn the antenna north but thick smoke came out of the box. That
box was built by my father (s.k. UP2NV/LY2NV back in 1977).
KLM KT34XA and Moxon 2el (40m) now only looking at the US.

Due bad time rest periods I lost some easy multipliers - A62A (10,15), ZD7BG
(10), 5T5PA (40), YV8AD (20).
Never break JR2SCJ on 80m as LU5DF too.

Great idea to organizers to put BY multipliers on. 18 mults :)

Some statistics:
BY - 35 QSOs
JA - 69
K - 518
PY - 68
UA9 - 49
VE - 55
VK - 8
ZL - 12

5 Band QSOs - FY5KE, P3X, TA2/DL2JRM, TA7I.

TNX for QSOs/QTCs. QSL via OQRS and LoTW
73, Sam LY5W