[3830] WAE CW NN5O Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 15 20:11:03 EDT 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 7:45

   80:
   40:   83    73    63
   20:   44    50    42
-------------------------
Total:  127   123   105  Total Score = 26,250

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Very fun contest, yet again!   EU surely has some terrific operators!

I was running low power for almost all the contest, but heard one mult with weak
signal, so turned on the amp.  I made maybe 10 Qs with high power, so I had to
file as HP when, in reality, most of my Qs were low power.

Hope to see all again in the next fun contest.  Always look forward to WAE RTTY,
too!

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org
And, our YouTube channel -- http://tinyurl.com/DDCCYouTube -- some good stuff
there!

73 all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O   (ex-WB5EIN)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w into horizontal loop up 35 ft (average)
Ameritron AL-800H used very seldom