[3830] WAE CW VE3NNT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 15 21:23:34 EDT 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 35:10

   80:   92    13   100
   40:  413   467   120
   20:  811   869    90
   15:  107    72    56
   10:
-------------------------
Total: 1423  1421   366  Total Score = 1,040,904

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I was well ahead of last year's pace for QSOs in the first half. In the end, I
had more QSOs than last year but far fewer multipliers, so I ended up with a
similar score. I think the lack of multipliers was due to 80 m being very noisy
and 15m not opening to Europe Sunday morning.

Things really slowed down Sunday. It was a real struggle to stay in my chair.
The last 6 hours of operating only netted about 130 QSOs.