[3830] WAE CW AC6ZM Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 15 22:11:06 EDT 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: East TN

   80:    8          12
   40:  176   193    84
   20:  261   248    62
   15:   11    10    18
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  448   451   176  Total Score = 159,632

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Lack of mults really hampered my score. Bands were noisy on the low bands. Heard
K0EJ doing his thing on his favorite band (15 mtrs). Unfortunately, I couldn't
hear many of the EU responding to his runs. 80 mtrs on Friday night was a bust.
I was able to squeeze a few out Saturday night to avoid the no-hitter on that
band. Never heard anything on 10 mtrs. I improved over last years effort which
was my goal going in.