[3830] WAE CW NB1N Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 16 20:21:06 EDT 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EMA

   80:   23    21    40
   40:  286   265    99
   20:  499   523    78
   15:   32    29    30
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  840   838   247  Total Score = 414,466

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

K3
KPA500
3 Dipoles
N1MM+
1 uncomfortable chair
4 cups of coffee

Challenging conditions especially on dipoles. 80m was too noisy with the
lightning crashes, 40m struggled to open on Sunday afternoon, and 15m had little
activity at least from my prospective.  I did get spotted occasionally which
helped a lot.  By the way, what is K+ means in the Spot Comment column, next to
my call, most of the sports had that.  Thanks everyone for the contacts, and see
you in the next one.

73, Sandor  NB1N